Practice management - Time recording
Pinacle time recording is a flexible and powerful tool for monitoring and controlling staff time spent on client work.
The system records time sheet entries, expenses and fees and forms management reports based on this data. It is designed to be flexible in operation to deal with all sizes of practice, any unit of time, multiple charge-out rates and work types.
Data entry may be over a network or centralised giving the option for staff to enter their own time sheets on-line.
Pinacle time recording includes the following:
- Simple correction of mistakes.
- User definable units of time.
- Unlimited number of chargeable staff and charge headings.
- Reports by partner/manager.
- Optional variable charge-out rates dependent on type of work.
- Batch data entry for management control and checking.
- Full database of transactions available for reporting.
- Detail and summary reports of WIP and/or work that has been fee’d.
- Partner, manager, practice charge code and staff performance reporting.
- Departmental/group reporting.
- Optional multiple chargeable jobs per client.